The University of Toronto in Canada is encouraging applications from international students, including those from Africa and various parts of the world, to apply for the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship. This initiative offers full funding for individuals with a keen interest in pursuing their education in Canada.
Annually, the University of Toronto presents the esteemed Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships to recognize exceptional students on a global scale, including those enrolled in Canadian high schools. This highly competitive scholarship program is exclusive to the University of Toronto, specifically designed for first-entry undergraduate programs. Approximately 37 students are selected each year as recipients of the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship.
This comprehensive scholarship program encompasses tuition:
- incidental fees
- complete residence support for a duration of four years.
Who is Eligible to Apply
The Pearson International Scholarship, fully funded for studying in Canada, is open for application if you meet the following criteria:
- You are an international student, meaning a non-Canadian requiring a study permit.
- You are currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2023.
- You are commencing your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2024 (applicants already enrolled in post-secondary studies cannot be considered, and those starting studies in January 2024 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered).
How to Apply for the Fully Funded Canada Scholarship 2024:
To apply for this scholarship, follow the instructions outlined on the official website (linked below):
- Obtain a nomination from your school (refer to the provided instructions for the nomination process).
- Apply to study at the University of Toronto, starting your studies in September 2024.
- Once nominated by your school and after applying to the university, complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application using the private link provided.